Spare a thought for eating

I couldn’t possibly eat another bite… ok maybe just one more… and maybe another fried octopus ball… and some green tea ice cream… and another glass of iced tea. Oh, and I haven’t had that yet, whatever that is.

What was that? Intestines. Right. I should probably start asking before I eat things. Although, since I would have to try it either way to avoid hurting any ones feelings, perhaps I will not ask. 

Please, I’m asking you, no begging you. I can’t eat anymore. Stop offering it to me. I have already eaten three times the amount that a normal human could eat. I realize that you have to do this, I am your guest after all. But, if you can find it in your heart to just let it go I will love you for the rest of my life.

For the rest of my life, definitely, this is all I want to eat. Every day, every week, every month, every year, every decade, every century, until I die, this will be on my plate. I love it!

I hate this. It’s only been seven months, and I have a permanent food baby. Maybe I should start exercising. Or stop eating so much food. No, that’s ridiculous. I will just start exercising. After this last bite, possibly.  

I couldn’t possibly eat another bite…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Job Hunting Post-Japan

Who moved the @ button

Japanese humanity and Australian heartlessness in the COVID19 crisis